If you haven't spoken to Jake in the past few weeks, you are missing out on his Christmas list.
I can NOT get him to change his mind ..so basically he will be really disappointed on Christmas morning. This is his list...in order of importance to him:
1. A microwave for his room ( real one)
2. A big TV and a cable box...for his room
3. A refrigerator...for his room
4. A Wii for his big tv in his room.
5. A kids rake
6. A box full of hot wheels and matchbox cars
He obviously has a lot of influence from his college siblings living in dorms. He would love to turn his room into a dorm. He can be featured on MTV "Cribs". The newest installment "middle class little kid Cribs".
In my attempt to change his mind and find SOMETHING that I can get him for Christmas that will make him happy we turned to Amazon. He sat on my lap and we typed in different things that he is interested in to see what we could come up with for his wish list. First, we tried the TOY microwave and a list of about 10 different models popped up. He actually like one of them because it was green and came with a hamburger. Apparently, those are 2 criteria when you are shopping for a toy microwave. We promptly added that to his list. Then I typed in his other love..."Nintendo DS" and a bunch of stuffed Nintendo characters popped up mixed with the games. Ohhhh he was all over that!! They apparently make 8 different colored Yoshi's and he MUST have them all. Yoshi is his favorite person on Nintendo...okay, so it's not a person, but a dinosaur. He decided that he needed the stuffed star and mushrooms and Mario, but NOT Luigi.
As we finished his list he slid off my lap and got the telephone. He handed it to me and said, "call Caleb and Alex for me. I need to tell them about my Ambazone list". He did tell them...and they both went on his wish list and ordered him some items for Christmas.
Of course, that makes those items disappear and when he looked at the list the next day he was panicked to find them missing. I showed him how to hit "show all" to bring them back and he was peaceful once more. He looks at his little Ambazone list at least 20 times a day and then he tells me, "don't forget to buy me all the stuff I know on my list". He even has wrapping paper picked out for each item. He brings me the rolls of wrapping paper every day with a new command. "Mom, wrap all my Yoshi's in this one and wrap my microwave in the striped one". LOL
I guess I better buckle down and actually buy him some of those things on his wish list. heeheee
1 comment:
LOL! Man now that he's made a point to ask for that stuff I think it would be pretty great to have the master suite be a little dorm room. Oh wait I take that back. Then I'd have 2 kitchens to clean! :P
Noah's been asking for a gun to shoot pictures (since I told him he can't shoot people or animals). I reply "you shoot pictures with a camera, crazy"... he's not convinced. I don't know why he wants a gun, but I think he's talking about a raygun like from "The Incredibles" since we watch it in the van all the time. He says he has to kill the bad guys. Maybe we'll get him one like Grandma got for us one Christmas. Nice and loud. Mom HATED those things!
Post a Comment