This video is on my yahoo in the sidebar too, but I thought I'd test out the add video feature and soooo..here it goes!
This is a 2 minute video of Jake having FUN playing soccer...so my sisters can see that he really did enjoy it, despite that first game, LOL! He got his trophy today at the picnic and carried it around for about 15 minutes before he dropped it and it broke into 3 pieces. I was so prepared for him to cry, but he just said, "ooops" and ran off to play soccer with Micah. I tried to glue it back together, but it might be a lost cause. At least the name plate is in tact. :)
3 comments:
too cute. i can't get over how little he is :)
it's great to see him really playing! he's good! :)
I decided to save his cleats...for his open house!! LOL I'm not even kidding. I am going to clean them up and write with a white marker on the sole, "2008, Jake's first cleats". They are just to tiny!!!
Post a Comment