Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm old

No, really...I am!!

I tried to help...no no let me rephrase that...Tilden DEMANDED that I help him cut up the tree. I trudged out there and started pulverizing sticks and branches with dad's mulcher machine. I was moving big pieces of the tree trunk out of my way when...BOOOIIIINNNNGGGG....I felt my back tingle. If only that tingly sensation could last! It quickly turned into roaring pain and I was out for the count. I have taken so much motrin these past 2 days that I think I should buy stock in the company. Sleeping? Why I'm glad you asked...HECK NO!! I blame it on Tilden for making me work when he knows darn well that I am better off sitting on the couch watching tv. What was he thinking?
I had to share my pain...because it's really annoying me. ouchy

2 comments:

Allison said...

awww poor Michelle. You should get some of Mom's drugs since it's sorta her fault too... she gave you her back, after all ;)

My back boinged the other day when I picked up Tristan and then it spasmed a few times and I thought about Mom immediately. Then I just relaxed, stretched, and it went away. Lucky me!

Babs Haake said...

That's the last thing I want you girls to get from me, my back spasms. they have kept me from so many special occasions and events in my life. I got them while on my sisters weekend, spent the entire Sunday in bed flat on my back. Next day I got to drive 5 hours home and then my spasms returned the following day when I went back to work on Tuesday. I went home from work at 2pm and promptly to bed again, this time for 2 days. so much of my life is spent in bed anymore. I hate it.