I just wanted to update my "siesta's" on Jake's soccer progress. LOL
He played his second game and he was sick with a cold...and it was drizzling outside. It didn't stop him and he was anxious to be out there with his team. His first game was a disaster, full of tears and tons of jangled nerves.
He did a fine job and took part in the game like the rest of the "pack". He even saved 2 goals from going in and his team won that game. He didn't play up to his full potential, but I think he will be the ball hog that he truly is within the next 2 games. It just takes him awhile to warm up.
I didn't take any pictures during his second game because of the rain. Here are a few shots from his first game...when he was scared to death! LOL He looks so dang cute in his over sized shirt and little shin guards.
No comments:
Post a Comment