Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas cards


I knew that all the kids would be together for Tilden's birthday so I made plans to take our Christmas card pictures. It was a chilly autumn day...not exactly winter looking, but you have to make due with what you have. LOL

I am NOT showing you the picture that I will be using...instead I want to share the quantity of mishap non usable pictures. :) Plus, my kids can't resist that trampoline, so here are a few shots of their antics.

Jacob threw his arms out at the last second and Alex was in the process of trying to bite him.

This angle makes Jacob look even smaller than he is...the GIANT Tatebe children.

2 comments:

Allison said...

hahahaha! You should make me my very own personal card with only silly pictures ;)

I just ordered mine too! The pictures I used were on my blog at some point, but I think it's going to be nice for the fridge anyway.

Nerdular said...

those turned out really cute. maybe you can do the same poses over christmas with snow on the trampoline for next year, haha...