Monday, May 11, 2009

Alllll together now

Well, college is out for the summer and the older kids are back home. I see higher electric bills, water bills and grocery bills in the very near future. LOL

It's nice to have everyone home again. Micah thoroughly enjoys no longer being the oldest in the house and having someone besides Jake to discuss sports with. Jake (his own words) likes that everyone is sleeping here again, the WHOLE family. He gets worried about where people sleep for some reason.

There will be some major battles for the Wii as Jacob is accustomed to having it all to himself and Caleb is accustomed to doing whatever he wants. Lets just say that our first day back together wasn't a "scream free" day. Then, of course, the Lakers lost..which made all the testosterone driven residents grumble and complain.


This morning was a good one. Caleb got up and mowed the lawn and moved around some of those annoying tree parts from the storm last fall. Alex and I started our little garden and planted some peppers and tomato's. Jake just kicked the soccer ball around the entire time. Then Alex and I rented a GIRL movie!! It is so rare that I have someone to watch those with, LOL...we watched "Bride Wars". It's wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either.


Tatebe clan is back together again for the summer. wooohooo!! Good thing they all have a DS, huh?

1 comment:

Allison said...

hahahhaa that picture is classic! I'm glad the whole clan is back together :) Should be a fun summer!