Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter eggs

Oh yeah....Easter Eggs!! There isn't to much to say about them. Jake dyed his hands every color of the rainbow and enjoyed himself tremendously. I had to do at least ONE egg...that is mine with the little blue hearts all around.


Alex and Micah found a box of latex gloves and decided to utilize those to keep their hands from changing colors.


Caleb abstained from our traditional Easter festivities. He hasn't dyed eggs or carved a pumpkin since he was 10 year old. I guess he's just not the "holiday" type of person. He stayed in the living room and played Rock Band with Tilden. Alex never misses the opportunity to dye eggs. :)



















I know this is a little late, but I finally uploaded a little video montage of Micah playing basketball. I spliced a few scenes together and it should show up on the Youtube link.

No comments: