Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm sorry Buddy

As I was lying in bed last night...tossing and turning....staring at the ceiling, counting the blades of the ceiling fan...it occurred to me that I left a few movies off my list.

ELF....ELF??? How could I forget that movie? I am here to officially apologize to Buddy the Elf for my lack of mental prowess. I can't get through a month without saying...
"I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite"
"You sit on a throne of lies."
[burps loud and long] Did you hear that? "

I can see that movie a million times and I still smile at the complete dedication Will Ferrell gives that character. I love that movie and it's become one of our family's favorite Christmas classics.
Hats off to Buddy!! He's my favorite Elf.

Have you seen these toilets? They're GINORMOUS!

2 comments:

Allison said...

"I'm siiiiinging I'm in a STORE and I'm siiiiinging. I'm in a store AND I'M SIIIIIINGING!!!!"

that's my favorite part.. that and "SAAANTAAAA!!!! :D I know him!!!"

Michelle said...

HEY! There's no singin' in the North Pole!

Yes there is!

No there's not!

We sing all the time!

No you don't!

Especially when we build toys!