I thought it might be fun to talk about my "virtual" life and share some pictures. LOL Here is their website ..if you are feeling adventurous. They have a 2 week trial membership. Make sure you join "NewHorizones" if you decide to try it with me. There are 2 other virtual worlds in the same company, but that is the only one that I am in. I built this "beach" all by myself...using creative paint codes and gluing down various object to give me a theme. This room was just 3 walls and a floor when I got a hold of it. I've made a lot of fun locals , I get to vent my creative artistic side in vzone. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!
I joined Vzones back in 1998...it used to be called WorldsAway. I don't always have time to pop in there and play, but there are plenty of days that I find it pretty fun. Especially in the winter when we are trapped in the house and the kids are back in school. LOL

I became staff 3 years ago ...I'm a "guide". Here I am hanging out in the Avatar Wares delivery area. People order special items and part of my job is to deliver those items. Aren't I cute?
I have some pretty cool turfs...that's what we call our "homes". My favorite is my snow turf. I am wearing a little person body and a ladybug costume in this picture. The possibilities are endless, LOL! Notice there is an abominable snowman in the background. I think he's gonna eat me up! He was a prize last year in a game I played.

Ohhhh speaking of games! Mostly, that's what I do in vzones. I'm either playing a game or hosting a game...unless I am decorating one of my "turfs". Here I am hosting bingo. You can get a good look at the variety of styles from this group. There are even people who spend their days as mice or cats...there is a little mouse on the log in the front. heehee

If you are adventurous enough...come on into Vzone and I'll show you around. You can name yourself anything you want...be incognito or creative, but if you want to get a hold of me...I'm just plain "Michele" in there. LOL
2 comments:
Ahhh Worlds Away. That place was way too addicting for me. I used to dream in avatar.
I don't think there is any way inexperienced people can really grasp the difficulty and accomplishment of decorating a turf. You did a great job!! I love the snow and the beach ones :)
You should see some of the turf options and decorations available now...You would be totally blown away. It's really really fun to build a turf. That beach was really fun to do. I wish I had taken a screen shot of my windmill cow pasture local before I took it apart. It was sweet!
Post a Comment