Friday, June 20, 2008

Ignorant blogger...

I am trying to figure this out..truly I am! It seems like it should be simple to add some pictures or video's, but I am lame...lame ...lame.

My first 2 post are old! I need to write more about my kids and what's going on at home, so this will be a test. I shall write about our mini trip to the Cleveland for a soccer tournament. :)




Micah was in a soccer tournament just west of Cleveland. His first game was at 9:50am and his second game wasn't until 4:30pm. With gas prices being what they are...we didn't want to go home and come back up, plus that was just to much time in the car.

Micah's team won their first game 3-2. He did a pretty good job of moving that ball around.



Jacob can only take so much "fun" and he has never been one to actually WATCH the game. He loves the sport, but he is definitely not a spectator. He brought a large backpack full of toys and spent the morning playing. He lined up cars on his chair and then decided that I was intruding on his "space" and asked me to move. My legs were feeling a bit "crispy" from the sun, so I decided to stand up and watch the game for awhile. Jacob's "friends" quickly took over my seat. I'm glad to see that SOMEONE was watching the game!!



Last, but not least....he decided that his stuffed "Peep" was a fun ball. Notice the game going on behind him and the lack of visibility for MOM! This is a typical soccer game for me and Jake. For some reason he doesn't bother dad...hmmmmmmmm???





..........ahhhhhhhhhh. Life with Jake :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

I feel your pain. Noah tells me a least 5 times a day that he's going to grow up and be a soccer player like Daddy, but he NEVER watches the game. He brings his soccer ball and tries his best to disrupt the game. I don't think I ever get to watch the game either because I'm too busy watching the boys.

His "friends" are hilarious! Jake is such a character :)