So , my sista's....those of you who miss the "pretty" part of winter...here are some shots I took just for you :). MERRY JANUARY!
I know you can see that Caleb's car is covered in snow, but look behind it and you can see the white mound that belongs to Alex's car...heeeheee
It really is pretty...you can't deny that! However, we are supposed to get a few more inches on Tuesday and I am thinking that we won't be as thrilled to see the snow again. LOL
Alex and Caleb went back to college today. We had a wonderful vacation and played a lot of Rock Band and cards while everyone was together. It was sad to see them leave, but I suppose we are getting used to it by now.
2 comments:
You're right it is very pretty. I always loved the look of new fallen snow. I definitely lost a little appreciation for it once I had a car and a job though ;)
It's in the mid 50's here. Now would be a good time for you guys to drive out here! :D Or you can wait until May so you can see the baby. OR you can come out both times :) hehe
Loved your snow pictures, especially the one of in front of your house.
Post a Comment